Show Your Projects Chapter 26

Mark Colineri

Since my work on my "mystery" truck is almost peaking I've been fiddling around with blender and made this truck:

screenshot_92_zpsc40351e6.jpg

Whats so special about the truck?

1: It used to be the same body as GD:Legend

and

2:

screenshot_88_zps8ad13bc3.jpg

It has dual wheels on the rear.

Due to my low skills in making trucks the wheels don't contact ramps and walls properly, but do work when the truck is on level ground.

Just got to get back to the DJM truck I'm building now!

• Upvote 1

The reason the 2nd tire is just floating through things, such as in the 2nd pic in the far back is because the node beam that you used is the same as the v4 trucks. Which means, you can put 20 tires if you want, but only the tire closest to the chassis will actually contact the ground without a node beam adjustment. I might be wrong about that because I know nothing about node beams.

Aaron, you are right about that.

---------------------------------------------

Who's ready to skip over some text and pictures? Too bad.

I made Retro Rocker for the 5th time *one guy cheers*

BUT WAIT THIS TIME IT ALMOST DOESN'T SUCK... SERIOUSLY! CHRIS HAMILTON DID SOME STUFF ON IT! COME BACK!

Well then.

This is the new truck, it's on John Dough's "Battle Beast" Chevrolet body (minor mods to fit the chassis). It's still a Cohen (because they are the best shutup), but this time most of the props have been placed by Chris Hamilton (WOOOOOO). These incredible rims are a combination of "FeldRim1.mesh.xml" and GamerN3X's excellent Vossen wheels from the RoR forum (I got special permission to use them on this truck :D)

XgPJ8u8.png

45dPJMY.png

(Yes I used the rule of thirds in these pictures to be a douche. Your welcome)

To be added to downloads page... whenever I get to it.

• Upvote 11

SMVv09_zps1515c75b.jpg

That moment of getting your first track in game

Its on BeamNG yes 

It is on as a .DAE or Collada File as it's really called

I need someone to add in the beams or whatever to make it contactable.

So at this point

Save Mart Center 2013 (BeamNG) v0.0.9

*in no order*

-Needs roofing

-textures for the cars

-Contact meshing

-LED tacker above first section of the crowd

-Texture interior roofing

-model & texture garage

*The wall textures are not mine*

• Upvote 1

Yeah that is not how I suggest making tracks in BeamNG. Use the terrain editor. The way you made it gives very very minimum detail in jumps. It seems as though all of you props are connected too. Which is not good at all. This isn't the ogre engine. You have a lot more to work with in Torque 3D and I suggest you use that. Try not to model like your modeling for Ogre. And it seems like you used sketchup to make the track so thats basically another downside. Either that or the amount of detail in your jumps and texture are extremely minimal.

• Upvote 2