Show Your Projects Chapter 26

Mark Colineri

Welp, here is how half of the truck looks haha. It will be updated soon as me and klayton get the new chassis and everything put together! This also shows how well my rims, matt's tires and klayton's tire textures, look like with the truck, and yes this is harlow's body, with my second, fully hand-painted truck haha.

Enjoy!

It lives. Mother of god it lives!

• Upvote 1

Holy hell, you're finishing it

i'm noticing some wonkey bakes there, i'll rebake it all and send you a cleaner AO for everything, as well as that being an old model; it's missing the zip ties on the windows and i've since fixed a lot of stuff on it, i'll fire that crap over too.

And are you going to finish the spikey and regular-y max-d? because i need the regular maxxy for mad max-d

Oh, and the colours seem off

SyracuseTease-2.jpg

base grey is way too warm. should have blue in it, not orange. And likewise the side pauldron things are a different colour, a darker silver with a tinge of purple. And the rivet decals don't seem to blend at all. i can see the edge 'glow' around from a bad crop, all the while one is missing so it throws the scale off. Plus you're missing the Tom Meents logo thing, so to balance it out you have the Max-D logo a bit farther down than it should be. And finally the Monster Jam logo just sort of stops. Doesn't continue down the fender things

:(

• Upvote 6

Holy hell, you're finishing it

i'm noticing some wonkey bakes there, i'll rebake it all and send you a cleaner AO for everything, as well as that being an old model; it's missing the zip ties on the windows and i've since fixed a lot of stuff on it, i'll fire that crap over too.

And are you going to finish the spikey and regular-y max-d? because i need the regular maxxy for mad max-d

Oh, and the colours seem off

SyracuseTease-2.jpg

base grey is way too warm. should have blue in it, not orange. And likewise the side pauldron things are a different colour, a darker silver with a tinge of purple. And the rivet decals don't seem to blend at all. i can see the edge 'glow' around from a bad crop, all the while one is missing so it throws the scale off. Plus you're missing the Tom Meents logo thing, so to balance it out you have the Max-D logo a bit farther down than it should be. And finally the Monster Jam logo just sort of stops. Doesn't continue down the fender things

:(

I'm surprised haha. Only small stuff was pointed out. Now yes I will fix those. But the mj logo not sure the rest is under the light. Any bigger and it will look odd. Also the pics I had back then didn't have the tom meents logo and I guess the pic quality affected me on the grey but all easy fixes.I'll post an update once I get that finished on Friday or Saturday. But thanks for the criticism it did help.
  • Upvote 2

Welp, here is how half of the truck looks haha. It will be updated soon as me and klayton get the new chassis and everything put together! This also shows how well my rims, matt's tires and klayton's tire textures, look like with the truck, and yes this is harlow's body, with my second, fully hand-painted truck haha.

Enjoy!

I love how there's the inflation thing

V5 or just for releasing on the website?