Monster Trucks: The Movie

BigfootFanTV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YhSyFYQMog

I'm not a big movie person but this sounds really exciting to see. My only concern is how this movie will portray monster trucks in general. Correctly would be having it be for all ages including teenagers and adults. Incorrectly would be having it be completely geared only towards the little 5 - 7 year old kids. But's that's just my view on the matter, so what do you think of this whole scenario?

Its probably going to be like that Bigfoot cartoon and geared towards kids. I dont have much faith in it as society is yet to update it's portrayal of monster trucks in modern media. I can't tell you how many friends I have that have said, "Why do you like it? Its just really tall trucks going really slowly over cars." -_-

Edit: I just thought of something. I know this will be made by Paramount and Cars and Planes is made by Pixar and Disney, but if we're going to say that all these take place in the same universe where things with motors are alive, then doesnt that make these monster trucks murderers?