Gaming Glitches

VGT9

Sometimes when you play a game, something weird and abnormal for the game to do happens. these are called 'Glitches', and they are everywhere in games. Its when a bit of coding gets messed up, and screws the game up in some way. In this topic, you can post some glitches you've experienced in any game. Starting with me.

I was playing 'Sonic & sega All-Stars Racing' just today. I was playing on online co-up on my ps3, and once one of the races finished,the game would normally show who won with a victory cheer. however, in one certain race I was in, once this victory applause thing happened, the camera was in a messed up angle.the camera was under the ground and didn't move. Then, the game showed the sceen if i wanted to go back to the lobby. 3 races later, I fell off the racing track, normally id go back to the racing track, but once i respawned, I went FLYING. I respawned again, and it was back to normal. these where all on the same day, and same track. It was interesting.

now, what glitches have you experienced?

• 6 months later...

Time To Revive This Topic!

(This One Is The First One I've Ever Experienced, so a long time ago)

Monster Jam, The VG : During One Of The Races, After A Jump, I Hit The Corner of A Ramp, and went FLYING. It Went On For Half An Hour, so I restarted the system. Never Happened To Me Again.

Welll just last week I was playing nascar 14 online and when the race started all the cars were spun out some how and when it said go nobody could move and the I had to restart my whole PS3

The ETX NASCAR games are nothing but glitches. I do more paint booth work than actual racing. The main reason why I run in Paint Booth Cup and not any racing leagues.

• 6 months later...

GARGANTUAN BUMP but it's contribution, right?

NR2003: Shoving Matt Kenseth halfway through the fence in Turn 3, basically grinding the fence like a skateboard.

KSP: Kerbals can survive re-entry. While on EVA.

NCG: Driver deformation.. weird.

ETS2: Hit a pothole at 110kmh and flew through the world.

• Upvote 1

I'd call most of mine wins rather than glitches.

Various insanity in the old online public NR2003 servers (It was impossible to NOT have a good time in any of the high grip servers. There were a few tracks you could drive up the wall and would stick to the fence and still be able to race)

ETS2 I drove over a car and have also launched one over my truck, then again doing 150kmh probably wasn't the best idea in the first place.