Show Your Projects Chapter 28

Lookey2000

you guys kill me, it has a few bits that are on that are unreleased items and seeing how I believe those items were made by him, why would he not use em? (Most of the stuff on it you can download from the scrapyard section).

Anyway's if I had one thing to complain about it would be the wheelie bar poking through the tailgate. Also if you do intend to release it as shown or close to, would it be possible for some of those parts to be put up in the scrapyard to aid others with their projects?

• Upvote 4

you guys kill me, it has a few bits that are on that are unreleased items and seeing how I believe those items were made by him, why would he not use em? (Most of the stuff on it you can download from the scrapyard section).

Anyway's if I had one thing to complain about it would be the wheelie bar poking through the tailgate. Also if you do intend to release it as shown or close to, would it be possible for some of those parts to be put up in the scrapyard to aid others with their projects?

Yea im planning too, just need to get the blend made, so they aren't older version w/e textures.