Show Your Projects Chapter 28

Lookey2000

Demko, truck looks good, I feel like the chassis just needs some sort of modernizing. Just remind me of the older designs for some reason. I'm partial though.

Thanks. If the chassis looks old, that's because it's based off the old Texas off-road performance chassis David smith owns

2014BO22_zpsf68edeb2.png

Also, Heres a "chop, cut, rebuild" Im working on for one of the two team trucks to Bailout.

2014RaceTorp_zps0c0f8b50.png

I call it the "RaceTorp". A hybrid of a Racesource and the Texas Off-Road Performance Chassis. It has some loose ends that need tying up, but its a start.

• Upvote 2

East Rutherford 2013 Racing is finished. Thanks to Mark Colineri I was able to make better white lines then I have been able to make in the past.

5sAfh.jpg

5sAgR.jpg

Except East Rutherford 2013 for release for MROR.

Just saying that the ramp with the backflip ramp on it the backside close to the backflip ramp looks like it needs to be a bit more curved.

Just saying that the ramp with the backflip ramp on it the backside close to the backflip ramp looks like it needs to be a bit more curved.

The backflip ramp is fine. I tried it out and it gives just the right amount of kick and rotation for a standard V4 truck.

So, here's something I've been working on for the past couple days:

I had a good idea for a Marvel truck not (yet?) included in the FELD fleet, and thought it might be appropriate to go back to putting weapons 

on trucks.

5sGNq.png

Here's a good shot of the lightbar, with real glowing lights!

5sGMT.png

Katanas, explosives, lights, and satchels all modeled by me

5sGMv.png

One more ortho view in Blender... 

5sH26.png

To-Do list:

- Add spec maps (might end up needing some help on that)

- Fix minor model and texture problems (clipping Katanas, etc.)

- Add a few more stuff to the body texture (tail lights)

If its a MARVEL truck, shouldn't you have the MARVEL logo on it? Looks great otherwise!

• Upvote 1

So.....yeah..... still need to position some things but, well what do you guys think? Also thanks to Johan for letting me use the rims

11057146133_58b284e7e2_b.jpg

11057141363_b885906ae9_b.jpg

11057090604_af4c544466_b.jpg

You Never Cease to Amaze Me. Great Job on Everything, and I hope pilot some of these masterpieces out on the track!