Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2014

Roach

Featuring

Monster Jam® Trucks: Grave Digger® driven by Chad Tingler, Spider-Man™ driven by Bari Musawwir, Max-D℠ driven by Neil Elliot, El Toro Loco®(Orange) driven by Chuck Werner, Grave Digger The Legend® driven by Adam Anderson, Captain America driven by Chad Fortune, Barbarian driven by Devin Jones, Instigator driven by Paul Breaud, Shock Therapy driven by Steven Hill, Ground Pounder driven by Brandon Legarde, Black Stallion driven by Mike Vaters, Overkill Evolution driven by Mike Vaters Jr., King Krunch driven by David Smith, Nitro Hornet driven by Daron Basl, Dragon's Breath® driven by Scott Liddycoat and Monster Energy driven by Coty Saucier!!

Here is the line-up for New Orleans on January 25th.

I'm thinking Max-D. GDTL, and El toro is going to win this, IK I'm a Grave Digger fan, but Chad is not the best racer and Freestyler on this field. So GD lost.

Featuring

Monster Jam® Trucks: Grave Digger® driven by Chad Tingler, Spider-Man™ driven by Bari Musawwir, Max-D℠ driven by Neil Elliot, El Toro Loco®(Orange) driven by Chuck Werner, Grave Digger The Legend® driven by Adam Anderson, Captain America driven by Chad Fortune, Barbarian driven by Devin Jones, Instigator driven by Paul Breaud, Shock Therapy driven by Steven Hill, Ground Pounder driven by Brandon Legarde, Black Stallion driven by Mike Vaters, Overkill Evolution driven by Mike Vaters Jr., King Krunch driven by David Smith, Nitro Hornet driven by Daron Basl, Dragon's Breath® driven by Scott Liddycoat and Monster Energy driven by Coty Saucier!!

I'm thinking Max-D. GDTL, and El toro is going to win this, IK I'm a Grave Digger fan, but Chad is not the best racer and Freestyler on this field. So GD lost

I'll Give you Neil and Adam, but not Chuck. He's a great driver, but I don't see him winning. Don't forget about Bari & Chad Fortune, Because those guys have a big shot at taking the hardware. And remember, the greatest crew guy makes the best driver!

Featuring

I'm thinking Max-D. GDTL, and El toro is going to win this, IK I'm a Grave Digger fan, but Chad is not the best racer and Freestyler on this field. So GD lost.

If you don't believe that Chad Tingler can win then you just another band wagon Grave Digger fan. Chad,Niel, Adam and others are always threats and who knows even the most underestimated drivers can pull out an upset.

I'm going root for my friend Coty in Monster Energy...Him and I have been friends for long time. Use to hang out together in Lafayette, LA.  Before I moved and went to few monster truck show.  He was on crew of all winning teams (Batman, Airforce, and more.)  You better watch out this has been huge dream of his for long time.  

I remember many times at his house he would say he would drive one day and now his dream come true.  He will put on heck of a freestyle for sure!