Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2014

Roach

And hopefully this is the last show with the AAP track paint. I'm assuming the contract ends after the calender year.

Plus, team Razin Kane is going to debut a new truck. ICM will stay the same, but JR said Razin Kane is getting a new chassis and the old RK chassis is now green. They say something is going to be announced shortly. So i guess that means Team Razin Kane Monster Trucks will be a 3 truck team now. Good for them.

Here is the video with the information. That green chassis looks nice too. Better than the diggers...

I'm in no way versed in MT history, but I'm wondering of that will become that new truck for Ryan Disharoon. Paint looks close enough. But, I'm probably way wrong...

I'm in no way versed in MT history, but I'm wondering of that will become that new truck for Ryan Disharoon. Paint looks close enough. But, I'm probably way wrong...

If you're talking about the green chassis, it won't be. Ryan Disharoon's truck, Saigon Shaker, is a hybrid chassis. Bottom half and main rails are of a PEI 3rd Generation chassis, and the roll cage and top half are done by The Metal Shop, which is Rick Disharoon's company. Here's a picture of it:

1471191_10202792901202474_1006580202_n.j

Overall even though the final Metrodome was good freestyle had an assortment of disappointments. At least four trucks went out prematurely, many nearly coming back on the wheels. Dennis' highly anticipated surprise was not that great. As said above, arguably the most anticipated freestyler was cut short after racing. However, it still had its moments and was a worthy final show.

Usually just same shows and same haulers (sometimes the 2 will take different Haulers depending on who the driver is, like Dennis's digger for example i think travels in its own hauler)