Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2014

Roach

I dont think many people realized that Terminator ran that body first but the always growing Titan band wagon begs to differ.

Donald has had that body for almost a year and a half now but couldn't fit it on the current Gen 2 patrick, Terminator ran the body first though. 

Donald has had that body for almost a year and a half now but couldn't fit it on the current Gen 2 patrick, Terminator ran the body first though. 

Gen 3! but if you look, it looks like he has stretched the cab for better fitment 

Love the look of the paintjob (that's blue, NOT purple, for the record). Also, from the video, it appears that they have indeed added a bed cap to the full F-150 body as opposed to just blending two separate pieces together, or at least they were planning to. From the looks of it, the body will fit either way.

Also, here's a pre-wrapped El Diablo in the background...

66WMe.png

And look at THIS: 

66WPK.png

66X36.png

Definitely a ram.

Man of Steel? Most likely, because Ram did have a deal with the Man of Steel movie.

da heck? It's not purple...

anyway:

legend_clip_zps9f2b04bc.png

It's a blue and grey legend!

I know it's already been discussed, but it hasn't been confirmed yet... anyway I'd say that there is a fair bit of evidence pointing towards a blue and grey legend for 2014.

It had been confirmed for a few days actually^ (at least it probably was from the instagram pictures that were posted a few pages back of the body.)

Also, people freaking out about purple, remember how boring red and yellow was? At least FELD is trying to make the tracks more interesting to look at. Maybe say what you'd prefer instead of just constantly complaining.

/rant