Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2014

Roach

For anyone going to the Phoenix show, I'll be there as well! During the pit party, if you see a short tan guy wearing Grave Digger gear, don't hesitate to say hi to me! Just say something along the lines of sim-monsters and a bell should click. I don't remember off the top of my head where I'm seated for the show, but hope to see you guys there! 

First Chicago style racing track in New Orleans since 2010, I can't wait for this event. Now they're doing something different.

I remember when everybody was moaning about how boring Chicago style racing was and how they MJ needed to change things up. Now y'all are saying that Chicago style is "something different"... I don't want to live one this planet anymore.

• Upvote 4

I remember when everybody was moaning about how boring Chicago style racing was and how they MJ needed to change things up. Now y'all are saying that Chicago style is "something different"... I don't want to live one this planet anymore.

LOL!! You're so right! They could get soo creative with a huge floor like that! It really pisses me off that they don't! But with so cal, they left sooo much open space and it made it boring. Hagan, if youre going, are you going to the pit party?