Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2014

Roach

They can't really tear down the whole track and then rebuild it from scratch in just one night (hell, even less due to when racing will end and freestyle will begin) but they'll be able to do more modifications than they usually can at regular shows

yea must have just misheard of what they were doing with the tracks

Wow, look at that. Same old track design with a few minor tweaks. Not surprising. Can't wait to see the one-hit wonders this year.

Eh, They'll think of something. Apart from the backflips, they'll probably tear apart the 5-stack jumps.

Wow, look at that. Same old track design with a few minor tweaks. Not surprising. Can't wait to see the one-hit wonders this year.

Okay, seriously? Do you ever have anything good to say about Monster Jam? We get it. You work for an indie team. Feld is the big bad corporation. We know that. I don't know what picture you're looking at, but the only thing that looks the same to me are the two containers on the scoreboard side. Other than that its almost a completely different track.

• Upvote 9

Okay, seriously? Do you ever have anything good to say about Monster Jam? We get it. You work for an indie team. Feld is the big bad corporation. We know that. I don't know what picture you're looking at, but the only thing that looks the same to me are the two containers on the scoreboard side. Other than that its almost a completely different track.

I have tons of good to say about Monster Jam. They know their stuff when it comes to marketing and putting on a good show. I'm just saying that if there was some variety to the course, it'd be slightly enjoyable.