Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2014

Roach

Well so much for watching Monster Jam tomorrow. The NASCAR truck race was rescheduled and will now be starting at 5:30 eastern which is half an hour before MJ.

They're showing it tomorrow night instead. 9 ET in the US, 8 ET in Canada. 

EDIT- Whoops, that's on Fox Sports 2, which my cable provider doesn't even carry. Hopefully someone can post it on YouTube or something, because there's no way I'll be able to watch it on TV

Yeah they gave A LOT of their tv audience the shaft on this one. I would have been happy to watch it on fox 25 (Okc). I have Fox sports 1 and my provider carries Fox sports 2, but only in the max package (Cox cable) and it has 5 million channels no one will watch for $300 a month. Time for ya'll to start mailing those angry letters and petition them to put it on regular Fox channel lol! (but seriously?).

Getting monster jam on your regular local fox channel? There is no way in hell theyd be able to do that. And even if I'm wrong on that, the audience that watches fox during the day is watching news, morning game shows, and prime time sitcoms. Where does monster jam fit in that mix?