Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2014

Roach

I think it might be Marc, not sure if that is really his brother, though.

Is it just me, or is this whole Doomsday thing getting annoying? Im not talking annoying on MJ's part, im just saying that I think it is getting pretty annoying seeing speculation on who the drivers are on every single monster truck related forum/group you are in. Im definitely not trying to single you out Connor by any means, but Im just saying in general that I think it is getting rather annoying.   

Sorry for going off topic

• Upvote 2

Is it just me, or is this whole Doomsday thing getting annoying? Im not talking annoying on MJ's part, im just saying that I think it is getting pretty annoying seeing speculation on who the drivers are on every single monster truck related forum/group you are in. Im definitely not trying to single you out Connor by any means, but Im just saying in general that I think it is getting rather annoying.   

Sorry for going off topic

I'd also say that it is getting annoying because Monster Jam is becoming less of a sport and more of a specator show. Not only with doomsday but with this el toro and el diablo thing where they need to compete against each other to get into freestyle.

But that is the genius behind doomsday, the people that hate the idea are talking about it just as much as the people that fanatically love it. Truly brilliant marketing there. However yes the discussions of the truck are starting to get old fast. I personally like the truck as it is not a horrible 3D body or corporate sponsored truck.

But that is the genius behind doomsday, the people that hate the idea are talking about it just as much as the people that fanatically love it. Truly brilliant marketing there. However yes the discussions of the truck are starting to get old fast. I personally like the truck as it is not a horrible 3D body or corporate sponsored truck.

Don't get me wrong, Im not a huge fan of the truck, but it is cool having strictly an encore truck. I just hate how everybody keeps talking about who drove it and stuff like that. But you are 100% right, MJ was extremely smart doing this because they knew how much people would talk about it.

I have never been to a show with Doomsday at it, but for those who have, do they sell Doomsday merchandise such has shirts and pennants and stuff?

I have never been to a show with Doomsday at it, but for those who have, do they sell Doomsday merchandise such has shirts and pennants and stuff?

I don't think so, I never saw any at the show I was at

There was none in Atlanta, also if you've noticed none of the galleries on MJOnline where Doomsday was at have any pictures of it.