Show Your Junk Chapter 30

Outlawed

So what do you guys think of my first ever paint job for ROR? :)

It's a start and I like the idea of what you are trying to do, but you definitely  should take some more time to clean up around some of the logos. Once you have finished that fill the red with the same black you are using so the red wont show through, after you do that it should look much better. Good job on your first try though, keep up the work this stuff takes time and you will constantly learn new/better ways of doing things.

It's a start and I like the idea of what you are trying to do, but you definitely should take some more time to clean up around some of the logos. Once you have finished that fill the red with the same black you are using so the red wont show through, after you do that it should look much better. Good job on your first try though, keep up the work this stuff takes time and you will constantly learn new/better ways of doing things.

Oowh yeah!

Thanks for the tips! :D

I'm gonna work on it directly! ;)

And thanks man :)

It's a start and I like the idea of what you are trying to do, but you definitely should take some more time to clean up around some of the logos. Once you have finished that fill the red with the same black you are using so the red wont show through, after you do that it should look much better. Good job on your first try though, keep up the work this stuff takes time and you will constantly learn new/better ways of doing things.

b5ngbejxyt5n6vkfg.jpg

So I did what you say, what do you think of it? ;)

• Upvote 1