Monster x tour vs monster jam

justintheshark

Either.

Ok I'll explain. For me a monster truck show is a monster truck show. I'll go to any. I'll probably have fun at any. I get to takes pictures at whatever one I go to (something I enjoy). I get to see monster trucks drive over things.

Monster Jam has certain Pro's and Con's just like Monster X Tour

Monster Jam

Pro's

-Big names

-Many Events

-Big shows

Con's

-Tracks are always similar (though much improved this year)

-Racing is mostly the same

-World Finals is fun, but the entries really need to be better picked. I know a lot of indy drivers don't deserve to be in there, but come on. Nicole Johnson over Chris Bergeron, Donald Epidendio, and others?

Monster X Tour

Pro's

-SUPPORT INDY'S (if you care(which I half do))

-More varied track design, and better track designs (maybe not this year) for arena's

-Makes events fun when they get a big venue. i.e. Chico

Con's

-WHERE'S GRAVE DIGGER (or no FELD trucks)

-Almost only Arena's

-LOOK AT BILL PAYNE GETTING TO CONTINUE FREE-STYLING AFTER TWO ROLL OVER'S (sarcasm) (also for clarification, since a bit of an argument started below, by this I mean that Bill Payne has gotten to continue a timed freestyle after rolling, and being righted up by a digger. And was still sarcasm. Was nothing against Bill or his team)

All-in-all, we all know monster trucks are good. Period.

• Upvote 7

Either.

Ok I'll explain. For me a monster truck show is a monster truck show. I'll go to any. I'll probably have fun at any. I get to takes pictures at whatever one I go to (something I enjoy). I get to see monster trucks drive over things.

Monster Jam has certain Pro's and Con's just like Monster X Tour

Monster Jam

Pro's

-Big names

-Many Events

-Big shows

Con's

-Tracks are always similar (though much improved this year)

-Racing is mostly the same

-World Finals is fun, but the entries really need to be better picked. I know a lot of indy drivers don't deserve to be in there, but come on. Nicole Johnson over Chris Bergeron, Donald Epidendio, and others?

Monster X Tour

Pro's

-SUPPORT INDY'S (if you care(which I half do))

-More varied track design, and better track designs (maybe not this year) for arena's

-Makes events fun when they get a big venue. i.e. Chico

Con's

-WHERE'S GRAVE DIGGER (or no FELD trucks)

-Almost only Arena's

-LOOK AT BILL PAYNE GETTING TO CONTINUE FREE-STYLING AFTER TWO ROLL OVER'S (sarcasm)

All-in-all, we all know monster trucks are good. Period.

Well that sums it all up 

I would like to add 1 other con for Monster Jam to mason67's list. That con being FELD's creation of some very bad and very cartoonish bodies. Here are the bodies I am talking about.

Monster Mutt

Monster Mutt Dalmatian

Monster Mutt Rottweiler

Zombie

Scooby-Doo

El Diablo (this year's redesign)

Super Hero Trucks (I am 50 for 50 with them)

I prefer Monster Jam, because there are better drivers and trucks, bigger events, freestyles are better, ect.

But I also like Monster X Tour, because there are some trucks that doesn't compete in Monster Jam in it, and I like to see different trucks than Grave Digger, Maximum Destruction, El Toro Loco, ect. sometimes.

But unfortunately, Monster Jam and Monster X Tour doesn't do shows in the province of Quebec (Canada), the province where I live. :(

Monster Jam.

However I prefer Some Monster X Tour Events as long as Bill Payne isn't there.

"BILL PAYNE WINS WHEELIE!!"

"BILL PAYNE WINS RACING!"

"LETS LET HIM FREESTYLE ALL NIGHT AND WIN!"

Yeah Bill Payne is crap IMO.

Bill Payne is crap because he is actually a good driver? Okay then... He doesn't win EVERYTHING. Look at the results from this year so far for example.

Funny how the same thing you guys praise Meents and Anderson for doing is a negative for Payne. 

Sorry but I have a hard time hating on a guy that is not only a skilled driver but genuinely loves driving and is willing to run his equipment into the ground to make sure the however many people in attendance leave the show knowing they spent their money well. I have an easier time disliking on drivers that show up to collect pay and barely run their truck year in and year out.

• Upvote 2

Funny how the same thing you guys praise Meents and Anderson for doing is a negative for Payne. 

Sorry but I have a hard time hating on a guy that is not only a skilled driver but genuinely loves driving and is willing to run his equipment into the ground to make sure the however many people in attendance leave the show knowing they spent their money well. I have an easier time disliking on drivers that show up to collect pay and barely run their truck year in and year out.

Exactly.

I mean, with Monster Jam you get lots of big air, big moves, ect because FELD pays for the damages of the trucks, but with monster x tour you get good old fashioned monster truck competition, so I like both for different feels 

Especially the damages. Think about it.

Monster Jam: Corporate Money

Monster X and others: YOUR OWN MONEY

Plus, the reason why MOST Indies don't win at a Monster Jam event is because compared to all the FELD trucks, they dont have the top of the line equipment to withstand the stress and hard hits.That is why you see many indies lose in round one and be in the bottom of the bracket in fs. One huge move for the indies that many feld trucks would take would probably wreck their piggy bank. Here's a question to everyone out there. If every Indy truck had the same top of the line equipment as the FELD trucks have right now, WHAT WOULD BE THE OUTCOME???