Snowpocolypse of N. Georgia 2014

Goldberg6734

Episode 0: Hell on Georgia

10:30AM ELA:

So I'm just minding my own business. Right? Just like everyone does! I was in English Language Arts learning. Next thing you know, Snow starts falling. We all go flipping out. Teacher tells us to settle down or she'll close the blinds. This was about 10:30 AM. We had gotten word that we had early release due to the weather.

11:17AM Social Studies:

This is lunch period. We had lunch in the room and at that moment we open the blinds. Still snowing. We all figure that it'll stick. I was hoping that I could actually have fun now. Right? Just like everyone does! But then we had to get back to learning. 

(I didn't include Math because we didn't look out.)

1:13PM P.E.:

We didn't dress out today due to having 30 minute classes. We then played a game called knockout. Or Gotch-a! Then it ends and we start heading towards the door toward the Locker Room. We however, Peek out the door looking toward outside. Its covered. There goes school! We then have to leave because due to the weather, they called our names over the intercom. I hear my name and leave in my car. 

Now:

Bus stuck on the hill next to my dads.. Mustang also next to that.. Here at my dads... We have to now stay at my dads house until further notice. We have some food.. Just not a lot but it'll be fine. Out of Soda till further notice. Calling for 1-3 inches right now when they said .7 inches this morning.. I don't know.. Welp! Mother Nature has unleashed Hell on Georgia!

Episode 1: Aftermath of Hell (Coming Soon!)

Wow man, 3 inches? Sounds extremely hectic. I'm surely hoping everyone in GA has a 4x4 because there's no way an average road crew could ever get rid of that.

(Yes I realize its big for the area, but it's not really that much)

My dad has a 4 wheeler. It can work. :D