Snowpocolypse of N. Georgia 2014

Goldberg6734

Lets not ignore the fact that its a record breaking winter for america freezing temperatures in Florida and brutal snowfall ALMOST everywhere

I haven't had what I would call a brutal snowfall since 2007 or 2009; 07 was about 14" of pure sleet that turned every road into about a 8" thick layer of ice...which was great since it made the roads smoother but once it started to melt some and potholes formed in the ice they were enough to eat a small car. 09 we got about 26" of pure snow in under 24 hours...have not had a single storm surpass 7" since that to this present day.

First time PA's hit negative temps in a long while. First in my time. I'm still praying for Saturday, supposed to get to about 40...I hate winter.

PA here, usually hit negative here every winter for a period of time especially over night...at least where I live at we do but then again my elevation is over 1000'. Also I like the local news around here when they interview people every year during winter and they do nothing but complain about it...and most of them moved here! I'll take snow and negative temperatures over 95+ and 100% humidity any day of the week. I enjoy the cold plus I sleep a lot better compared to the summer months the snow is just a nice bonus.

• Upvote 1