Gravediggerredflare help.

Warwizard

Question

So, I have a friend (Corey Morrison) who sent me a V5 test truck. When I load it, I get error 5 saying things about Gravediggerredflare. So, I got the Gravediggerredflare.dds and put it where it's supposed to go and I still get error 5 saying things about the red flare. Any help?

12 answers to this question

Gets me disappointed, that you make a point thanking the creators, then your here, trying to get the v5 leak, that made most of us v5 content creators mad, and quit. Hypocrite I would say. Really Sad. Now if it is V5, you should be banned for this. Even though its no longer existent, your still getting unreleased private content. Very sickening. Let me guess its Crusader? Or what? (Now if its not the actual v5 pack, I apologize)

• Upvote 7

I honestly do not even know what to say to this. I mean if you are a friend of Corey Morrison (Hellfighter), I assume you know he has been removed from this site numerous times. Ontop of that you openly admit to having something that was leaked? Disappointment does not even begin to describe this thread.

If you are going to be open to honesty, what exactly was it that you were given? Was the almost certain chance of being removed from the site really worth getting an unfinished, poorly put together truck?

I will give you a chance to respond before I decide what exactly is going to be my course of action.

• Upvote 4

Ok. Guys, look. This was not a V5 truck that was hacked. There were multiple parts for it. It was not any hacked or stolen material. Outlawed, I have my reason.

I honestly do not even know what to say to this. I mean if you are a friend of Corey Morrison (Hellfighter), I assume you know he has been removed from this site numerous times. Ontop of that you openly admit to having something that was leaked? Disappointment does not even begin to describe this thread.

If you are going to be open to honesty, what exactly was it that you were given? Was the almost certain chance of being removed from the site really worth getting an unfinished, poorly put together truck?

I will give you a chance to respond before I decide what exactly is going to be my course of action.

This was not any leaked things. If I were to be sent these and told these were hacked. I wouldn't download them. They were parts. None or your material.

I do not know that Corey has been removed here.

And no, it's not a V5 pack truck or parts. It's V4 stuff to make a somewhat V5 truck.

This is why I am not fond of the labels V4.5 or V5 to stuff since those no longer exist, parts are just parts. My apologies for the assumption but you would not have been the first person to make a incriminating post on here.

As for the flare issue, you should have already had it with V4 so not entirely sure what happened there.

• Upvote 1