Show Your Projects Chapter 32

Roach

782657.png

Best custom for me by far!! And NOT done yet

Thank you Andrew Sheets for the front clip!!

Very nice custom truck. My only thing is that the headers are coming out of the engine block, when they're supposed to be coming out of the heads. I know, stupid little detail I always notice, and I apologize for that being the only thing I really notice on it, but I figured I'd throw it out there. Other than that, very nice detail and looks great overall.

Very nice custom truck. My only thing is that the headers are coming out of the engine block, when they're supposed to be coming out of the heads. I know, stupid little detail I always notice, and I apologize for that being the only thing I really notice on it, but I figured I'd throw it out there. Other than that, very nice detail and looks great overall.

Thanks Daniel going to fix that now. 

13685577473_ec7baac59a_o.jpg

Eh, took me about 45 minutes to do because I just edited my 2005 version. Still need to find some time to construct the chassis but at least I have some more stuff I could work on. Yay. :D

FInally, a 2014 Bounty Hunter that is actually worth three whole pages in SYP. Will you be doing a World Finals 15 one as well?

I'm referencing the past Bounty Hunter 2014's.