Show Your Projects Chapter 32

Roach

Because people told me that I was using the wrong body for Man Of Steel WF15 Practice trucks had I put the right body on it, thanks to Josh (MJFAN) for the skin!

*picture*

That engine is sitting up WAYYYYYYYY too high for a CRD chassis. Plus, the exhaust pipes are supposed to come out of the heads, not the bottom of the engine.

• Upvote 1

Because people told me that I was using the wrong body for Man Of Steel WF15 Practice trucks had I put the right body on it, thanks to Josh (MJFAN) for the skin!

blender2014-04-0915-59-22-37_zpsf4e6f7f3

You have to lower the motors on all your trucks that have the in-House, CRD's and new PEI's since 2011, and like DanDon said the pipes need to to come out of the heads, good job none the less

11b690k.jpg

52dru8.jpg

2ecnotd.jpg

Time to modify some Diggers. Here is a Revamped GD20. I exported and positioned the chassis and shocks myself. Gonna try to get it done before SSRS starts. Enjoy!

EDIT:ad2fpe.jpg

oqk87s.jpg

2mwgx9f.jpg

35ivxu9.jpg

295povb.jpg

And the Modified Grave Digger 20 is done! Took about 3 days to get this done, and the next truck is Grave Digger 19. Johan said he will use this for the first 4-5 weeks in SSRS, before he goes on to make his own Grave Digger 30 truck. I hope you guys like it. :) :) ^_^ ^_^ ;) ;)

Edited by Hagan James
  • Upvote 8

Here is something I whipped up for Daniel Donnelly. And yes, I do realize that one side of the checkerboard does not line up, that is a wireframe issue.

Actually that is fixable if you spend the time lining it up. I did it with the Grinder paint and is hardly noticeable.

I did spend time trying to line it up. One side would line up while the other would be off. The checkerboard being at an angle messes everything up, because when it was placed with straight 90 degree angles, I could make it line up on either side.