Show Your Projects Chapter 32

Roach

Actually, Sheets told me they still had the rat to do. I'm pretty sure that's the last thing or.. Almost the last thing to get done on it.

I painted the rat for them, so idk what we are waiting on now :P

#HATE #HATE #HATE #HATE #HATE #HATE #HATE #HATE #HATE #HATE #HATE #HATE #HATE #HATE #HATE #HATE #HATE #HATE 

10077066.png

#HATE #HATE #HATE #HATE #HATE #HATE #HATE #HATE #HATE #HATE #HATE #HATE #HATE #HATE #HATE #HATE #HATE #HATE 

Opinions?  :)

Not 100% sure but maybe try using a sand texture for the front red and changing the color to red to give it the crispier look to it

I think this area of the body needs a fair bit of work done

88XcW.jpg

The weird black cut out things continue on underneath the logo (which is missing from yours)

The rust/whatever it is could really go for being less perfectly uniform. It looks... odd like that.

This last thing is really just nit-picking, but maybe make the lightning a bit more yellow? Yours seems oddly white...

Other than that It's looking pretty good.

• Upvote 2

10077066.png

Opinions?  :)

See? I knew EDY BELTRAN didn't need to request a truck.