Show Your Projects Chapter 32

Roach

I hope these trucks don't lag me to hell.

You guys wanted better detailed and more realistic replica trucks, guess what? There is a negative side to it all. Having tested the new Max-D, I only lost 10 fps when compared to the stock V4 Max-D, (120 from 130) while bombing around Arlington 2013 with everything graphically maxed. Other then downloading the FPS friendly versions of tracks, you can semicolon the flex body coil spring in the truck files to save some FPS or get a better computer, Either way sorry to say but content creators do not have to dumb down their content to appease people.

• Upvote 14

You guys wanted better detailed and more realistic replica trucks, guess what? There is a negative side to it all. Having tested the new Max-D, I only lost 10 fps when compared to the stock V4 Max-D, (120 from 130) while bombing around Arlington 2013 with everything graphically maxed. Other then downloading the FPS friendly versions of tracks, you can semicolon the flex body coil spring in the truck files to save some FPS or get a better computer, Either way sorry to say but content creators do not have to dumb down their content to appease people.

I understand you. I really do like detailed trucks and I do enjoy you and the communities work as much as they do. Thanks for the info on the trucks. They shouldn't lag me too much.

Actually Nate, he said he was going to release the whole Max-D pack right before SSRS starts, which is May 1st. All he has left is the old Maximum Destruction and Morgan Kane's and Kreg's 10th Anniversary Max-D and this pack is done! BTW, Johan awesome job to these Max-Ds, going to be an awesome pack!

Edited by Hagan James
  • Upvote 3

welp got the 2014 Max D Spiked finished! Added the monsterjam.com logo already on the back, don't worry!

Got both Meent's, and Neil's version!

4 more to go!

8180894.png

7344195.png1788645.png

3406633.png

AAP Monster Jam logo shouldn't be there.

*Pic*

They look pretty angled to me.

I don't think they are talking about angle away from the chassis. I believe they are talking as if looking directly from the side of the truck, they are mounted vertically straight up and down.

Edited by Mark Colineri