Show Your Projects Chapter 32

Roach

#HATE #HATE #HATE #HATE #HATE #HATE #HATE #HATE #HATE #HATE #HATE #HATE #HATE #HATE #HATE #HATE #HATE #HATE 

10077066.png

#HATE #HATE #HATE #HATE #HATE #HATE #HATE #HATE #HATE #HATE #HATE #HATE #HATE #HATE #HATE #HATE #HATE #HATE 

Opinions?  :)
#LOVE#LOVE#LOVE#LOVE#LOVE#LOVE#LOVE#LOVE#LOVE#LOVE#LOVE#LOVE#LOVE#LOVE#LOVE#LOVE#LOVE#LOVE#LOVE#LOVE

What happened to Julio's? It looked nearly finished

The track looked good from a far, but when driving on it and really look at the model, alot needed to be done. Danny is much better then me when it comes to making replicas and making sure the small details are there. So we BOTH decided that is would be best if i was stick with making customs. So expect 6 custom track from me over the next couple of months.

So with that I show you guys Baltimore SSRS Custom to be used for week 2:

8abA4.png

8abDg.png

• Upvote 4

The dirt texture I'm using is the one Klayton made that is 2048 x 2048.  I kind of understand what you're suggesting, I'm pretty sure Klayton did that on his last Minneapolis track.  The track is still being tested, so the final dirt texture is going to be baked and painted.  Also, I don't seem to see what is blurry.

The track looked good from a far, but when driving on it and really look at the model, alot needed to be done. Danny is much better then me when it comes to making replicas and making sure the small details are there. So we BOTH decided that is would be best if i was stick with making customs. So expect 6 custom track from me over the next couple of months.

So with that I show you guys Baltimore SSRS Custom to be used for week 2:

Fair Enough. Looking good

The dirt texture I'm using is the one Klayton made that is 2048 x 2048.  I kind of understand what you're suggesting, I'm pretty sure Klayton did that on his last Minneapolis track.  The track is still being tested, so the final dirt texture is going to be baked and painted.  Also, I don't seem to see what is blurry.

8alWx.jpg

Looks pretty murky to me. 2048 is about the size for a truck body at least, maybe a really large billboard at the most. Those cars i'd make 512, which would be way higher res than the space around it. And just think of scaling the grain in that image up to real dirt, that'd be boulder sized clumps of sod, not fine grains