Show Your Projects Chapter 32

Roach

14ufdqr.jpg

My Custom Truck SSRS. Gonna make its debut on April 5th! Also making to versions to make it easier for my to use in different stadiums and dirt. Enjoy!

Trucks looking awesome! Lots more progress than the version I have! Message me on AIM when you get home, I gotta show you Southern Slayer 2.0. I mean, I'm not working on a new Southern Slayer.

Davy, it's not on in practice because the body isn't on. They leave the halo on so the body fits the chassis correctly. I think. P.s. delete one of your posts it double posted, or it may just be my internet.

Why are there 2 people showing projects in the argument thread?!

This might be the greatest quote of all time here.

Agreed. This should have been posted in every SYP thread! LOL!

So I don't double post... Southern Slayer 2.0  is making LOADS of progress! Painted by ME! I think it looks good for my first paint.

bandicam2014-03-2622-14-28-908_zpsc8ccbebandicam2014-03-2622-14-38-444_zps0e7f40bandicam2014-03-2622-15-07-895_zpsb33a97

I know Southern Slayer was just made, but I want it on the v4.5 Ford F-150 Northern Nightmare body.

• Upvote 5

More Thrasher updates. Hopefully I'll release this in time for SSRS.. Still need to add taillights and the face on the sides. Headlights need to be scaled better too as well as other minor fixes with the text and logo. Thanks to Dalton Widner for the chassis.

aApy5s6.png8tNYgMo.pngOmOuBYt.png

• Upvote 8