Show Your Projects Chapter 32

Roach

All I can say is I didn't have the greatest reference shots and I gave it my best try I mean I tryed my hardest with what I had and if you don't like it you don't like it its not totally perfect but I gave it my best shot :( I wish people wouldent argue over our work we tryed our best and all of you guys know it was a hard truck to make.

That's all you ever can do, try your best. They don't like, the. That's their problem. If it you put the effort into it, and you like the way it looks, then that's all that needs to be said. If anyone else doesn't, then they can make their own version. It's why you see so many different versions of trucks floating around everywhere.

• Upvote 4

I mean the thing is I don't make body's for my enjoyment i make them for the community and i always try my best for you guys and I always try to make it so you guys will enjoy the truck.it also gets me because people don't understand how time consuming and hard it was to make that body. I'm sorry if I didn't make my community happy I just want you guys to know I gave it my best shot.

• Upvote 1

I mean the thing is I don't make body's for my enjoyment i make them for the community and i always try my best for you guys and I always try to make it so you guys will enjoy the truck.it also gets me because people don't understand how time consuming and hard it was to make that body. I'm sorry if I didn't make my community happy I just want you guys to know I gave it my best shot.

We aren't talking about the body here. The main issues are with the paint.

It's just constructive criticism, if nobody ever gave criticism we would still be using extremely blocky models or activision rips and photo-cropped paints.

• Upvote 2