Show Your Projects Chapter 32

Roach

Now I figured out why Monster Mutt's body was always lifted in the rear

Halo

Southern Slayer 2.0 

RoR3-29-201412-08-10PM-949_zps69d1e8cc.pRoR3-29-201412-08-49PM-306_zps7171d420.pRoR3-29-201412-11-37PM-777_zps2a958e00.pRoR3-29-201412-10-07PM-577_zps67f2ed2f.p

Couldn't be anymore happy with the outcome of this! HUGE thanks to my bro, Hagan James for the chassis and for exporting the body! Almost done, few more touches until she's released...

• Upvote 14

I really hate this argument. Just because you haven't made a truck doesnt mean you can notice when something is wrong with one. By that logic you can't say anything GOOD about a truck either.

Well the people who have never made a truck don't know how hard it can be. Plus these people are doing this for free. If you want perfect replicas, then you better be willing to cough up some cash.

• Upvote 1

Well the people who have never made a truck don't know how hard it can be. Plus these people are doing this for free. If you want perfect replicas, then you better be willing to cough up some cash.

lol what? That's one of the stupidest things I've ever heard.

Uhhmmm no? Look at Patriotic Canadian's content. His replica models are perfect 99% of the time. All it takes is good modeling/texturing skills.

They can't ask for profit on a non-profit game...all it takes is some time in learning

I never said I wanted perfect replica's or anything. All I said was that he had a stupid argument.

Welp, Took some .truck file editing and some photoshop. Took me about an hour and thats because i had no idea what i was doing. I think it turned out well. This is my revamped Mohawk Warrior for a league.

7368665.jpg

5424388.jpg

EDIT: Might recolor the rims later, they need to be darker.

• Upvote 2