Show Your Projects Chapter 32

Roach

Well the people who have never made a truck don't know how hard it can be. Plus these people are doing this for free. If you want perfect replicas, then you better be willing to cough up some cash.

"i'm not very good at this but i tried so therefore i'm immune to criticism"

Behold everyone, the last smouldering detritus of the insurmountable mistake that is/was the self esteem/no child left behind movements. God help us all when our generation rules the world

Uhhmmm no? Look at Patriotic Canadian's content. His replica models are perfect 99% of the time. All it takes is good modeling/texturing skills.

is this a sign of the apocalypse?

• Upvote 1

Now that the mobile version of the host forum has again went all FUBAR on me, I'll just skip the no lobger avalible quite button.

Monster Jam Fan: Yeah, they look a little to pink to me. If you can, try using the color picker tool or whatever it's called, and try selecting the purple around the name on the body. If you can do that in photoshop, then that will be the color you need. [What am I saying...of course it will be!!!]

Also, I'm assuming that's the Custom World Finals you've been working on in the background? If so, tbat came out really well. I like it.

which one? the one i posted?

Now that the mobile version of the host forum has again went all FUBAR on me, I'll just skip the no lobger avalible quite button.

Monster Jam Fan: Yeah, they look a little to pink to me. If you can, try using the color picker tool or whatever it's called, and try selecting the purple around the name on the body. If you can do that in photoshop, then that will be the color you need. [What am I saying...of course it will be!!!]

Also, I'm assuming that's the Custom World Finals you've been working on in the background? If so, tbat came out really well. I like it.

"i'm not very good at this but i tried so therefore i'm immune to criticism"

Behold everyone, the last smouldering detritus of the insurmountable mistake that is/was the self esteem/no child left behind movements. God help us all when our generation rules the world

is this a sign of the apocalypse?

If you wish to use the quotation marks, then please site your source and use exact words. Never did I state, "I'm not very good at this but I tried so therefore I'm immune to criticism". I embrace criticism, but if you wish to use statistics to show how mistaken a tangible or non-tangible object is, then please site where your statistics are and be willing to explain how to help. Rather than only pointing out the wrong in someone trying to do good for a community that is only trying to come closer and not fall apart. If you wish to plead your childish argument, then please personal message me, if not then have a good day.

DO OR DO NOT. THERE IS NO "TRY"

There is "try". Have you ever tried? If so, then you would know that nothing worth doing comes natural. You didn't know you could walk until you tried. Those who try; succeed, those who do not; fail. Those who do not try do not survive.

You should know that I was referencing Star Wars, man.

And of course you didn't say that, but that's what you're implying.

I realized your reference, but I do not agree with Yoda saying this, nor do I agree with anyone following this quote, but please next time site your source to avoid plagiarism.

Idk what I'm doing.

neworlprev1_zps1dfc92f3.png

neworlprev2_zpsf49bfa47.png

neworlprev3_zpsf8ac345c.png

Well this track looks very fun.

Hey! After 1 year, and 6 months! (Don't Ask) The Maximum Destruction 10th Anniversary L.E.D. version, is finally COMPLETED!!

This truck took a long time to finish, but mainly because of getting everything accurate on the truck. I remade/ aligned, the 4links, Tierods, Rims, DriveShaft, Knuckles, etc (and textures)!

Gotta thank SealedGhecko, for the Sweet Tire, axle, engine, and FuelCell models!

Rockcrwlr, for the GoodYear tire textures, Metal Textures, and the shocks!

And Steve Harlow, for the sweet body, and face, and headers!

Also, as always, this is 100% hand painted! Except, for the spike decals.

Up next, the SPIKED version!

Enjoy! :)

2673725.png

3474067.png

3757842.png

7247131.png

So ummm, yeah I just jizzed in my pants...

Are you going to wait for the spiked version to release it? Please don't...