Show Your Projects Chapter 34

Mjamfan22

The only difference I see with the mud trucks and tbe monster trucks in this thread is the ride height and the tire type. The chassis are 95 percent the same, the physics are probably 95 percent the same, the bodys are drop dead similar. There's hardly any difference between them. Getting your panties in a knot over something that only has a different type of tire on it is ridiculous. No need for a full out argument over a small matter.

Mega mud trucks clearly aren't monster trucks even if they look similar. Their home is Non-Monster Truck Projects.

You have a valid point, but the way you present that point is kinda rude. If you want people to listen to you, say things nicely.

The difference between the mud trucks and the monster trucks are pretty much the same difference between a monster truck with Travel Tires, and a monster truck on 66's (obviously the travel tires are way smaller than the mud truck tires though) So I don't really get why they are so "different." This all being said, the only reason I posted mine on here and not the non-monster trucks one was because I had two projects to show off, and I thought it'd be easier to just throw in the 20 minute re-skin of the mud truck as a side note to a Volvo Trophy Truck instead of making two separate posts not right after each other.

Almost time for Show Your Arguement Chapter 35.

While waiting to see if Box5 is still alive so I can continue monster tanks (Though I may just make my own slide nodes and etc, watch this space)

I continued work on my "Acuratefoot" project, this time, ditching the Retrofoot model and going in solo:

blenderprogress_zps3ae4643e.png

Ignore the creases down the side, they'll be gone when I'm done.

Started working on this 30 minutes before the show started and this is what I got done in around a couple hours. Still got a LOT of work to do, going to have to redo the racing tabletop and double but we'll see what happens. Credit to John Dough for the inflatables.

3ff88ed1aa.jpg745d5c2978.jpg

If you see anything wrong, let me know.

• Upvote 12