Sound Help

RiggytheRod

Question

8 answers to this question

Hate to bump an old thread but just searching for some sound help.. 

Where’s the best place to install Beau’s sound pack? Right now I have the .zip file and extracted file on my desktop. Would this also help with no sounds on trucks I’ve downloaded that are not in the smv4 pack?

Thanks

I'm still having problems with the sound on trucks I've downloaded that are not in the smv4 pack.

Like you arent hearing any sounds? Go into the .truck file and change them manually. Should say 98, gravediggerengine

98, gravediggerstarter

Change the name to something like zoomies and monsterstarter

All I do for my sounds is extract the zip file with all of the sounds in it, copy and paste the sounds into the V4 pack, and then go into each truck file to put in the sounds I want. To figure out what to write in the truck file, I used truck files that already had different sound and just used those for other truck files. I really hope this helps. Also, in a reply to 

I never knew there was a horn. I'll have to install it again and check it out. How'd ya get it to work?

I didn't really. Armed forces 4.0 comes with a sick train horn so i just used those sounds. Sorry for the super late reply.