Show Your Projects Chapter 36

Mark Iron

This is a custom I've been working on for the past 2 days, and I think it turned out to be one of my best. Most of you probably won't understand the theme, but Excision is some dude who makes dubstep. Still need to finish the paint, change the rims and shocks, and fix the flashyness between the spec map and the fiberglass texture. 

9khHaOQ.pnggmkRrAr.pnggGsExXs.png

• Upvote 7

Didn't even realize I was using the old ones  :blink:  But as for the subwoofers, I tried adding an enclosure, but I couldn't get it to work right and I didn't have enough room in there. 

8EMaLcw.png

Much better.

Keep in mind I still have to change the rims and shocks.

• Upvote 4

So yeah, after almost a year after the event I finally got this truck done!

And I'm proud to show you the first pictures of the revamped version of Monster Energy Arnhem 2013! :)

So are you modeling a midget driving your truck? I mean your roosterpit cameras right at shoulder height rather that around the headrests where it should be.

Can I ask a general question for all?

Why is everyone using the same awful suspension settings that have the truck sitting a next to full compression? The trucks look ridiculous like this IMO. 

• Upvote 4

Can I ask a general question for all?

Why is everyone using the same awful suspension settings that have the truck sitting a next to full compression? The trucks look ridiculous like this IMO. 

Because that's what all the kewl kids do, maaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Because everyone has their own taste in how they want their truck set up. It's their custom truck, so they can set it up however they want.

So 2/3rd of everyone in this thread have the same taste? Good to know.

EDIT

Actually out of the 50+ trucks in this thread 25+ are using a no nitrogen in the shocks setup, and I'd bet at least 20 of those trucks are using the exact same suspension setting. This is custom and replica projects 

• Upvote 3