Show Your Projects Chapter 36

Mark Iron

Someone's going to look spiffy in 2015.

d017f5ee34.png74639592e6.pngc70d64394e.png

And the return of the bodyless version:

2aba49d7be.png

This won't be seeing the light of day until the beginning of SMRA next season, so there's still a lot I can add to it.

And yes, those are train horns.

OH MY GOD!!! IT'S DEJA VU ALL OVER AGAIN!!!!

Well, with my sophomore year of high school just getting started, I haven't had too much time to make some stuff in Blender, whether it was constructing more chassis, or making props, or whatever. But tonight, I have some time on my hands so I'll be making progress on one of a few projects currently in the works, being the Throwback Team Scream Pack. Here's the latest on Avenger.

5975188.png

286482.png

9666756.png

7503437.png

There are still a few things I have to adjust, fix, and change around, but here's where I'm at so far. Still got Lexan and in-cab stuff to start, and whatever's on here currently I'm going to check over again to make sure it looks good, and then the chassis will be in-game. 

While I'm doing this, Devin Doss (Double.D) will be working on the graphics for both the Avenger and Brutus Chevrolet S-10 bodies. Hopefully me or him will have some more progress screenshots by tonight! But in the meanwhile, enjoy!

• Upvote 7

Ok so i just made this its kind of a mix between a halo warthog and a trophy truck i'm not sure if i should use it so if you guys could tell me what you think of it. I Honestly don't care if you say you hate it i just want an honest opinion.

2wf3dwy.jpgxeiv76.jpg

• Upvote 6

Ok so i just made this its kind of a mix between a halo warthog and a trophy truck i'm not sure if i should use it so if you guys could tell me what you think of it. I Honestly don't care if you say you hate it i just want an honest opinion.

*da ferk*

-10000000000000 rep points for putting halo and rigs of rods together. However doesn't look half bad.

Looks a bit like the Land Crusher: http://www.hotwheels.com/en-us/collection/bdc98-LAND-CRUSHER