Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2015

Sergeant Politeness

Maybe if you didn't play spoiler all the time like the magical industry insider you are we wouldn't have these problems when you post all the "cool" and "hip" news about the monster truck world without any way of proving you true.

Seriously, good for you. You get to help out with a full fledged monster truck team, I get it. I'd do the same thing if I had the chance, but that doesn't make you any better than anyone else.

• Upvote 5

Maybe if you didn't play spoiler all the time like the magical industry insider you are we wouldn't have these problems when you post all the "cool" and "hip" news about the monster truck world without any way of proving you true.

Seriously, good for you. You get to help out with a full fledged monster truck team, I get it. I'd do the same thing if I had the chance, but that doesn't make you any better than anyone else.

Well, the event manager for that tour released this graphic on Facebook, and I know for a fact that this has been in the works for many years now. So, there's something more to it than just an idea and a fancy graphic.

So I guess finding stuff on facebook makes you a industry insider?

Since we are in the spoiling mood, there have been several drivers who have complained about the overly steep ramps and judge scoring since 1st quarter started. Trust me, I am a insider.

I'm also a secretive insider who knows that many drivers are complaining about the judging this year. Oh and I know who drives Doomsday but I'm not telling.

MY FRIENDS COUSIN'S CRACK DEALER'S NEPHEW'S PIMP'S BROTHER SERVED DENNIS ANDERSON AT MCDONALDS AND ONE TIME I TOOK A SELFIE IN FRONT OF BIGFOOT WHILE IT WAS BEING DRIVEN INTO ITS TRAILER I ASSURE YOU THAT I HAVE THE CLOSEST INSIDE EXPOSURE TO THE INDUSTRY THAT IS POSSIBLE. 

• Upvote 9

MY FRIENDS COUSIN'S CRACK DEALER'S NEPHEW'S PIMP'S BROTHER SERVED DENNIS ANDERSON AT MCDONALDS AND ONE TIME I TOOK A SELFIE IN FRONT OF BIGFOOT WHILE IT WAS BEING DRIVEN INTO ITS TRAILER I ASSURE YOU THAT I HAVE THE CLOSEST INSIDE EXPOSURE TO THE INDUSTRY THAT IS POSSIBLE. 

5b7e0fdd39178dc8d4148618607fc96fb8908a1e

Since we are in the spoiling mood, there have been several drivers who have complained about the overly steep ramps and judge scoring since 1st quarter started. Trust me, I am a insider.

I feel like this isn't the first year they're complaining about that. Its been sort of Evolving since Minny 2012 December. 

Haha; I get a good chuckle out of all this. Way to make a mountain out of a mole hill. You keyboard warriors try way too hard at this stuff. 

Dude, It's Landon Wells. We covered this an eternity ago...

But what if it's not Landon Wells... what if it's... Mr. TBA?