Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2015

Sergeant Politeness

From what I heard, NOT EVEN HALF OF THE FIELD made it into Bonus Time. What a shame.

Also, some people were fighting at the end of the show. No idea why. Live upload cancelled due to the lack of Wi-Fi in MetLife Stadium.

I was able to record some footage of the Party in the Pits. Doom's Day was my father's favorite, and I liked Scooby most.

One last note; the following trucks had incredible runs:

Mohawk Warrior

Max-D (FREESTYLE WINNER)

Scooby-Doo

El Toro Loco

Metal Mulisha

Team Hot Wheels Firestorm

Son-Uva Digger

So, it ended up working out that Aaron and I could judge, and man what an experience. I think we only got 1 round of boo's the entire night. I have to say, the whole judging team minus the older guy at the far end was very fair and on point tonight. Man, I had a really great time and being able to be that close to the action was just awesome. I will have the photos and videos I was able to take up here soon.

Edited by Mark Colineri
  • Upvote 9

Which truck did you get booed for?

Team Hot Wheels I believe, I was one of them booing. Also, y'all see the Instagram photo with me, my brother and Dennis that popped up on the jumbotron about 5-6 times?

Scooby-Doo's run should've been booed.

Reason why:

Nicole Johnson pulled off the best run I think I've ever seen from her, or at least since El Paso, Big air, nice wheelies, and a small save. Mohawk Warrior held the lead during Scooby's run, and therefore, I believe she should've scored a 30.

I didn't get the chance to see all runs. Doom's Day was doing his run while I was leaving the parking lot, and as I walked out, I heard the following runs:

Mohawk Warrior

Ice Cream Man

Scooby-Doo

Monster Mutt Dalmatian

El Toro Loco

Well, backflips were attempted. Now they are common. I hope front flips arent going to be that way.

I agree with Danny. Another reason is because they'd have to have someone crank the trigger back after someone does a front flip.

I agree with Danny. Another reason is because they'd have to have someone crank the trigger back after someone does a front flip.

Unless the technology to preload only the rear shocks on board the truck while diving is invented....