Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2015

Sergeant Politeness

As per a bunch of Instagram posts by a few drivers, A guy by the name of Landon Wells is driving Doom's Day in Trenton. Is he going to be driving for the rest of the season? I don't know, but it was something I saw when a bunch of drivers posted birthday messages with Doom's Day pictures to him.

Mini rant:

Am I the only one that's sort of bothered by the massive influx of new drivers for FELD this year? I get you need new talent, and change is good don't get me wrong, but it's getting to the point to where almost half the drivers if not more now have less than 4 years of experience and that it's becoming a revolving door of drivers who barely stay for more than a few years. 

• Upvote 2

I think part of the problem is that the newer drivers and teams don't have the bank accounts required to be competitive. How often does a Digger, Max-D, Crusader, or Avenger drive of the track with nothing broken? Big crashes and destruction is what wins the fans over, so new drivers/teams don't get a large enough fan base for FELD to justify supporting the driver/team.