Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2015

Sergeant Politeness

We would all like to see John Seasock have a truck to drive for 2015. I don't know a single person who doesn't want that to happen. I'm not sure what the decision was (whether it was mutual or a strict business decision), but ultimately, Feld along with any other major company has to do what is best for their company to keep it alive and kicking. 

Why are there 5 El Toro Locos running in the first quarter of 2015? Merchandise sales. El Toro Loco is a very popular truck, thus why there are 4 strictly Feld-owned El Toro Locos and 1 of the red bodies is running on Dan Rodoni's chassis (just for the first quarter). Same with the fact that there are 2 Monster Mutt Rottweilers and Dalmatians, and only 1 regular Mutt. The Rottweiler and Dalmatian bodies are more popular than the regular Mutt body. 

And to further drive the point home, there are 8 Grave Diggers for a reason. Same for why there are 3 Max-Ds. Merchandise sales play an insanely major role in what trucks go where and how many trucks there are at certain shows. Money talks.

This is going to be an interesting season.  Anyone on here going to the January Detroit show Saigon Shaker has been added to the lineup.  I don't know if their replacing another truck or what but they announced it on their FB page.  Also I think there is still at least one more truck that Monster Jam hasn't announced.  The Detroit February show and other shows have "and more" at the end of the truck list with an odd number of trucks.  Detroit has 15 announced so far.

This is going to be an interesting season.  Anyone on here going to the January Detroit show Saigon Shaker has been added to the lineup.  I don't know if their replacing another truck or what but they announced it on their FB page.  Also I think there is still at least one more truck that Monster Jam hasn't announced.  The Detroit February show and other shows have "and more" at the end of the truck list with an odd number of trucks.  Detroit has 15 announced so far.

They still have Lee O'Donnell and Chad Fortune's rides to announce, as far as I know.

Methinks that's why there's so many similar lineups (Atlanta, a Tampa, an Anaheim, Indianapolis, etc) and it'd sure as hell explain why Hooked, Bad News, Stone Crusher, and War Wizard will be all the way out in Anaheim. This should be interesting.

BUUUUUUTTTTT to nitpick, if it's called the Fox Sports 1 Championship, why isn't Cleatus a part of it?