Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2015

Sergeant Politeness

Methinks that's why there's so many similar lineups (Atlanta, a Tampa, an Anaheim, Indianapolis, etc) and it'd sure as hell explain why Hooked, Bad News, Stone Crusher, and War Wizard will be all the way out in Anaheim. This should be interesting.

BUUUUUUTTTTT to nitpick, if it's called the Fox Sports 1 Championship, why isn't Cleatus a part of it?

*cough* points series *cough*

Tune in to watch the most wildest monster truck championship action ever! You think we will stop there?! We also will have wheelbarrow racing, pie eating and who can drive this clapped out ford tempo the farthest before the engine dies! All to see who deserves to be in vegas at the end of first quarter! children's tickets are only 5 bucks! (unless you want access to the pit party which will cost an extra 50 bucks)

*cough* points series *cough*

Point series would be nice, but what about winning at a major stadium, racing or freestyle, guaranteed you a spot in the world finals. Left over spots would be filled by either points or using the system they do now. It would allow drivers like Neil, Chad, and CVH to get into almost every world finals. Why there not at every world finals is mind boggling. 

Point series would be nice, but what about winning at a major stadium, racing or freestyle, guaranteed you a spot in the world finals. Left over spots would be filled by either points or using the system they do now. It would allow drivers like Neil, Chad, and CVH to get into almost every world finals. Why there not at every world finals is mind boggling. 

I still don't know the full logistics and inner-workings of the stadium points series tour, but all I know is that there is supposed to be 9 weekends at 9 stadiums with 9 similar line-ups (with minor changes). 

That's gonna be pretty awesome

Legitimization is awesome...I don't suppose this means that shows would be broadcast live or in any timely sort of manner

__

This is the first time Meents hasn't been at Indy in like 15 years though. I'm a little disappointed

Legitimization is awesome...I don't suppose this means that shows would be broadcast live or in any timely sort of manner

__

This is the first time Meents hasn't been at Indy in like 15 years though. I'm a little disappointed

The shows won't be live since Houston will be airing on the 11th and the actual show happens on the 3rd. And Monster Jam has always been legitimate... 

__

Meents wasn't in Indy last year... (2013)

10891617_10205743477325033_5897411745394

I don't like the body, at all. I only respect the fact that they stuck to the same logo and paint scheme. Now, since they really felt the need to stick with using a recycled concept mold, they should have at least finished the body off to make it look the best it can; and by finish I mean putting on headlight and taillight decals. I don't like the hood either; should have just been red with nothing on it honestly. To see the name return is awesome, and to see Gary take the reigns of it is awesome, but there could have been a little more done to it.

• Upvote 1