Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2015

Sergeant Politeness

Is the Young Guns Shootout still a thing? Seems to me like they've turned that into a tour. 

Young Guns is still around, as I assume most of the #MMJ drivers would be competing in it minus the one who goes to the big show from the points.

Young Guns is still around, as I assume most of the #MMJ drivers would be competing in it minus the one who goes to the big show from the points.

Two from the More Monster Jam tour will be going into the World Finals, not just one anymore.

Detroit's new lineup after all the Hall trucks were replaced.  There are going to be a bunch of great indies at this show.  I'm looking forward to this one.

Grave Digger® driven by Pablo Huffaker, Backwards Bob® driven by TBA, Max-D℠ driven by Tom Meents, Northern Nightmare℠ driven by Cam McQueen, Monster Mutt® Dalmatian driven by Taryn Laskey, El Toro Loco® driven by Marc McDonald, Mohawk Warrior℠ driven by George Balhan, Incinerator driven by Ryan Rice, Storm Damage driven by Tim Mente, Hurricane Force driven by Steven Thompson, Saigon Shaker driven by Ryan Disharoon, Shell Camino driven by Shelly Kujat, Crushstation driven by Greg Winchenback, Mechanical Mischief driven by Jim Burns, Bounty Hunter® driven by Trent Montgomery, and Iron Outlaw driven by Todd Morey

Awesome 24 truck field for Houston 1, can't wait! :D 

Grave Digger® driven by Charlie Pauken, Monster Mutt® driven by Dustin Brown, Max-D℠ driven by Neil Elliott, El Toro Loco® driven by Chuck Werner, Monster Energy driven by Damon Bradshaw, MADUSA® driven by Madusa, Zombie℠ driven by Bari Musawwir, Lucas Oil Crusader® driven by Linsey Weenk, Avenger® driven by Jim Koehler, Wrecking Crew™ driven by Steve Koehler, Stone Crusher® driven by Steve Sims, Hooked driven by Steve Sims Jr., Thunder 4X4 driven by Jim Bendzick, Bad News Travels Fast driven by Brandon Derrow, War Wizard® driven by Darren Goin, Titan driven by Donald Epidendio, Metal Mulisha driven by Todd Leduc, Rod Ryan driven by BJ Johnson, Aftershock driven by Bob Robbins, Krazy Train driven by Lloyd Twitchell, Spike driven by Cory Rummel, Mega Bite driven by Brad Allen, Outlaw driven by Mike Harper, and Barbarian driven by Devin Jones!

Is the flag gonna be backwards on it?

That's not an error is that's what you're hinting at. The flag is like that on military uniforms to show that the field of blue representing the states are going into battle and not away from it.