Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2015

Sergeant Politeness

Maybe, but this compared to the arena layouts that used to be standard, this is much more exciting. With the dirt pad setup, that one obstacle alone has 10 different hit points, and if they add a car or van stack, that makes technically 12 things to hit. The old layouts would have 6-8 at most.

That's thinking outside the box! 

The one thing that bothers me with #MoreMonsterJam is that the lead that Morgan and Colton have right now can almost tell you that they're the ones going to Vegas. Nothing wrong with that-both drivers deserve it and can compete at that level of competition. But its only week 4, and it doesnt look like anyone but Coty will be able to surpass them.

The one thing that bothers me with #MoreMonsterJam is that the lead that Morgan and Colton have right now can almost tell you that they're the ones going to Vegas. Nothing wrong with that-both drivers deserve it and can compete at that level of competition. But its only week 4, and it doesnt look like anyone but Coty will be able to surpass them.

Things could change, although I will admit I'm honestly very disappointed with how low the Basl Brothers are in points.

• Upvote 1

I remember seeing something about Joe Sylvester having a good wheelie in Sacramento and when Zimmer did his wheelie he won, but Zimmer's wasn't as good, so Jon gave Joe the trophy. Nice little message on good sportsmanship.

But the reason they're running away with the points is because of fan judging.  Driver's have been complaining about it all over instagram this season

I can understand why. Columbus was terrible with fan judging. Coty should have won freestyle in Witchita in my opinion. Even Colton gave credit to him for the stoppie.

Sorry for double-posting