New KOTH Policy

JoshDIGRhodes

If you Ragequit after losing a race or flip early in freestyle. . .You are done. Also, if you complain about the judges scores or reply to the score in a negative way you will be banished from any further KOTH events. Seth Holloway(sudrules123) will no longer be allowed to signup or compete for any KOTH championships due to his childish behavior tonight at KOTH Englishtown Raceway Park 2.

The point of these events is to have fun, first and foremost. Its really not about who wins and loses, its about how much fun you had during the event. KOTH is a one night points championship its not like your running for a season long championship and every point matters. I don't like unsportsmanlike conduct such as exampled here. It will not be tolerated.

• Upvote 13

Message being when you're participating in Josh's events, no BS and no excuses. This is kinda like the United States legal system. If you dont like how it's being ran, you have 2 options.

1. Deal with it and quit complaining.

2. Get out and dont worry bout it at all.

At some point, people have got to get on the common sense train.

• Upvote 1

Considering that Josh has been running these kind of things almost as long as some of us have been alive, I'd trust his word first and foremost. Also let's face it, there's too much rage and animosity on this forum, and it's getting old and tiresome. It's supposed to be a fun event that doesn't have any meaning on our day to day lives.

• Upvote 3

I agree with and support Dig's decision on this matter 100%, as the stupid bs drama and temper tantrums that happen on this forum have gotten really old, really quick. As someone who took this game WAY too seriously when I first started out, I know that this kind of behavior needs to stop. Now many of you have seen my post about the situation surrounding accusations of hacking and this situation goes hand in hand with that one, it all comes back to the fact that we've seem to have forgotten all about having fun while playing this game. Now I'll readily admit that Dylan made some valid points, and 97% of the time it would apply to most situations like this; this however falls under that remaining 3%. Nevertheless, you will soon see a MAJOR change to the code of conduct rules in RoR MT Pro because just like Dig, I've had it with all of the whining, complaining, accusations, tantrums, and rage quitting. If a bunch of people decide to stop running in my league due to these changes, then so be it.

• Upvote 3