World Finals XVI Discussion

Klayton

Avenger is meh.. Titan is gonna be sexy tho

Actually, avenger's is pretty cool. It just seems like the texture is dry or something. Although, I do agree: Titan is gonna be epic. Donald seems like the guy that loves to perfect a paint job.
  • Upvote 1

No, this is going overbored:

972e9ae6-2b17-4427-84e1-bcbaf2462b57.jpg

This body was before Over Bored anyway. This was my favorite World Finals Avenger body, whereas the white one is... eh. It has great potential, but the bone lettering kills it for me. 

It's hard to really judge the track overall as this is only racing, and most of the track will likely change, but I like it a lot so far.

EDIT: Take note, the starting gates appear to have been moved a bit further back into the pit area. They might have actually changed the starting line to lengthen the track some, that's pretty cool. Or they could just not be in place yet. Or maybe I'm just stupid and they are in the same place, time will tell. 

Looks interesting so far.

11036843_928998997135052_362284190748391

Alright, idea I have,

Since there's no Backflip ramps at all at the end, and they have Perfect room to turn, I have a feeling they're going to do an extra turn at the end. Might be wrong, might be right. The Commercial for it did say Unique Racing & Freestyle Tracks, so..

I have a bad feeling they're going to make dips in the long stretches of dirt on the slides just like they did last year.  You know, to split it up into two doubles as oppose to the quadruple.  It was unnecessary and that's what tore up a bunch of trucks.  Other than that I like the absence of backflip ramps on this end as well.