Show Your Projects: Chapter 5

mdemko

not many people know this i am acculay friends with ricky dishram the original owner of backdraft that model you made gost so high could be a base for the old backdraft awesome work guys

It could, however the original (pickup version) was an older style ram ('94-'98). Would be a nice project for a new guy to get his hands dirty in truck building though, very nice to see other people on here building/editing things I haven't seen doing it before. B)

sorry didnt notice that before

i have a photot and on the back it says its a 2000 dodge 2500

Not sure how old you are so you might not remember them all, but if you do then ignore most of this post for others. B)

!!!!PIC HEAVY!!!!

Here's a collection of pictures showing Backdrafts evolution to where it is as of WF12 (these ARE in order).

↓↓This chassis currently runs as the Stone Crusher Darren Migues drives.↓↓

backdraft.jpg

1983.jpg

↓↓This is the same chassis under Backdraft as of Las Vegas, albeit has gone through some changes to keep up with the demand of large obstacles.↓↓

backdraft07.jpg

backdraftracebig.jpg

JOL08P5.jpg

1237383436Q2xiV1.jpg

20100612_MonsterJam_0233.jpg

MJWF2011507.jpg

• Upvote 3

It was there all winter season, i believe the reason is so that if the wheel gets into the shocks it dosent do damage to the shock or rip the shock apart

oh ok thnx, cuase on all the backdraft photos i didnt see that and ive been wondering that ever since world finals.

the tires come up and hit the shocks on spin them in the mounts so pablo came up with the plates so this way they dont spine no more.

Yeah, basically it's there to be a barrier from keeping the wheel rip the shocks off of the chassis/mounts in a side slap or awkward landing. ;)

• Upvote 1