School Forcing Students To Carry Crate

TSRacing1113

i have alot of things on that that i use on ror

Alot, you say?

ALOT.png

Why do you give a damn about having to carry a crate? Big whoop, a big plastic crate to carry my stuff in. Hell, I might even get one for myself to carry my stuff in at my school.

I prefer my backpack...... 

Our high school wasn't all that bad.... if you went burning down trash cans and picking fights in the gym you'd get in trouble but nothing would really happen if you slept in once class...... heck I haven't used my "assignment book" since 3rd grade and you know what I still don't need one as a freshman in college....... its a joke if you have any intelligence whatsoever..........I'm sure its useful for some people who'd forget their head if it were not attached but for others like myself it was a pointless binding of blank pages with dates.......

The fact they make you carry a crate is stupid........ wait till it causes a depressed person more depression and they kill themselves because of the public humility then that policy will blow up and then the school will be big trouble.  Instead of punishing kids why not try to fix the problem? I'm sure that's to much work for anyone to be bothered though so..........

Out in the more real world if you choose to sleep in a college class or at work you'll find most people dont care..... but rather let the punishment find you (doing poorly on exams or being fired)

Lol they will make you take everything that u put on it off... I tried using a binder strap and they said take it off... or I would get Friday school... oh well... that's what u get in Lebanon, IN

thank god i live in Center Grove, fu*k that $hit

dumbest crap i've heard a school do

What the actual (Insert Appropriate Cursing here). Here in the Weather confused state of Oregon, if you get in trouble, you either go to the security office, get a detention, get a suspension, or get expelled. The crate seems really dumb. That is a great way to ruin peoples' learning if they screw up. I get punishments no doubt, a crate is overkill..... :|