School Forcing Students To Carry Crate

TSRacing1113

If not allowed please delete. But recently my school has started making students carry their books and supplies in a crate... like a milk crate. Its only if you get to level 3 ( a new punishment thing they added this year) but i have now been forced to start carrying the crate, and i was just wondering what you guys thought about it... its something called social restriction and you have to wait in class and go to class late and wait for everyone else to get to class so you don't talk, and you have to have lunch detention. But again if this post is not allowed please delete.

If not allowed please delete. But recently my school has started making students carry their books and supplies in a crate... like a milk crate. Its only if you get to level 3 ( a new punishment thing they added this year) but i have now been forced to start carrying the crate, and i was just wondering what you guys thought about it... its something called social restriction and you have to wait in class and go to class late and wait for everyone else to get to class so you don't talk, and you have to have lunch detention. But again if this post is not allowed please delete.

because i fell asleep a few times and forgot my assignment book, and when you fall asleep you get 6 points (to get a level you get 10) and forgot my assignment book which is an automatic level.

i may be a bit old and many years past high school but my school would do similar crap to fruther divide and classify "students". my idea to you is own that "sum bit$h". spray paint it, put some nascar logos and sponsors on it, cut a few slots so you can run some good strong material through so you can use them as straps and where that sum bit$h on your chest like a warrior. in addition to that keep your grades up and stay sharp so nobody can tell you $hit.

• Upvote 2

ITT, American education in a nutshell, spending more time thinking of punishments rather then on teaching the future of 'murica a proper education.

I cannot offer up a unbiased opinion as I used every possible reason to not attend any of my classes in high school.

• Upvote 5

lol reading this post makes me so glad im out of high school in like 3 weeks. But as far as the crate goes its like a Dunce cap. I honestly would probably prefer to use the crate instead of wear a hat. Plus if someone gets in your way you have something nice to shove them out of the way with. How long do you have to carry the crate? That time would determine how i would piss of the school with how i use it and do with it

• Upvote 1