Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K16 Thread

Nick Migues

It has been announced that the owner and driver of Walking Tall, Maxie Broaddus has passed away. No info on how yet. RIP Maxie.

No... just no. We've seen WAY too many driver deaths this year, and it's just getting even more heartbreaking every time someone dies. To make matters worse, a few of the lineups will have to be changed, since Walking Tall was scheduled for a few Monster Jam events.

Edited by TheRetroStyle

No... just no. We've seen WAY too many driver deaths this year, and it's just getting even more heartbreaking every time someone dies. To make matters worse, a few of the lineups will have to be changed, since Walking Tall was scheduled for a few Monster Jam events.

just an update, I heard it was a heart attack. Also I agree it is very sad and heart breaking that he has passed but honestly this is not the time to be worrying about the lineups with Walking Tall in them.

• Upvote 2

10152643_1833026493590776_90290466148269

Thunder 4X4 is ready... Surprised he doesnt have BKTs instead he is running with the Goodyears. I can see Sagion Shaker in the background with those BKTs. Now Sagion looks sexy with dem BKTs tho! Also the new MJ logo on the trucks look a tad weird... Yet its new so I gotta get used to it lol xD