The Santa Clara Dissapointment

1029Eric

Yep, I was really disappointed to hear the news that the record setting attempt was cancelled due to weather. Ryan Anderson came out on top in Racing, knocking out Damon Bradshaw in the Finals.

It was raining during the show, and more than half of the field had some major trouble in Qualifying. if I could decide whether the show would happen or not, I would unfortunately call it quits for tonight.

I mean, you talk like you don't even care about safety, it obiously was planned in other way, but weather didn't let them do it like that.

Keep in mind that mud & dirt is have a big diferent in traction, as well that mud is very slippery some times.

I think they just didn't want to risk anybody, from the trucks to the drivers, to the crowd, FELD has always tried to make their show safe, it migth be a big dissapointment bbut for the better of everybody, or tell, do you rather see something like a truck crushing another truck and then rolling over with no control into the stands or something similar?

• Upvote 3

11 hours ago, Edy said:

I mean, you talk like you don't even care about safety, it obiously was planned in other way, but weather didn't let them do it like that.

Keep in mind that mud & dirt is have a big diferent in traction, as well that mud is very slippery some times.

I think they just didn't want to risk anybody, from the trucks to the drivers, to the crowd, FELD has always tried to make their show safe, it migth be a big dissapointment bbut for the better of everybody, or tell, do you rather see something like a truck crushing another truck and then rolling over with no control into the stands or something similar?

Why would a truck go into the stands from taking a big air jump and then landing on something? I never said they should have done it I just said I was disappointed.  

55 minutes ago, Jon Cannon said:

The stunt wasn't anything special in the first place, in my opinion. I thought Damon's and Ryan's runs were excellent considering the conditions. 

Gotta agree, both runs were good, but who could forget about a certain 2-time champion who gave Linsey Weenk a run for his money?

8 hours ago, 1029Eric said:

Why would a truck go into the stands from taking a big air jump and then landing on something? I never said they should have done it I just said I was disappointed.  

You're always dissapointed at something aren't you? Why would it? I mean, since we live in a world where random events don't happen and things go just one way, damn kid, you really have no creativity or imagination at all! Or atleast can think in any posibilities, damn

7 hours ago, Jon Cannon said:

The stunt wasn't anything special in the first place, in my opinion. 

Agreed, you don't go a Monster Jam to see Tom Meents do a stunt only

• Upvote 1