How to paint trucks using overlays

ZonR

Here's a super basic tutorial on how to create your very own Candy Apple Red Max-D! Super easy to follow and all of the software used is free! So stop complaining about no one making it, and make your own!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I need help, no matter how many times I save the file in the right spot it never shows up with new paint in game. I've also tried regenerating and clearing the cache many times. Please help me. I will also be adding BKT's and posting them to Sim-Monsters when I am done.

• 6 months later...
On 5/27/2016 at 4:04 PM, iZonarYT said:

Here's a super basic tutorial on how to create your very own Candy Apple Red Max-D! Super easy to follow and all of the software used is free! So stop complaining about no one making it, and make your own!!!!!

Can you make a tutorial showing how to add fonts onto a body? I want to make a custom truck but I don't know how to make the font look good, and, I want cool designs on the body that I can't do in paint.net

15 minutes ago, NickB said:

Can you make a tutorial showing how to add fonts onto a body? I want to make a custom truck but I don't know how to make the font look good, and, I want cool designs on the body that I can't do in paint.net

im afraid he cant, not because he doesnt want to, but because his PC died out a few months ago

• 3 years later...