Show Your Projects Chapter 18!

Outlawed

Need opinions guys... With or without wings?

With wings:

Without wings:

And before you bash me about being a Brony, please understand that has nothing to do with you. I wanted to take a break from requests to start on this little project, and I just want opinions on what looks better. I'll be asking moderators to delete any negative posts about my preference in what shows I watch. Thanks.

Yea buddy! Brony. nuff said i say no wings,

Do I see the four horsemen of the apocalypse? (Heh, bit of a Darksiders joke there.)

Not sure if sarcastic or not

also this is being worked on again for my porfolio as well as being a little showcase macguffin for BeamNG down the line, which is why i added the headlight, realtime volumetric lighting is fun and should look pretty cool at night.

BrassBeastblend18-1.png

Since then i've added a steam engine governer in the back, which will run at transmission output speed for the hell of it. The term "balls out" comes from these governers, as they cut off the engine when the centrifigual force forces them outward from their sprung adobe, thus, "it's running balls out" means full on, so i'll probably make that the final notch on the boat throttle rather than "full beans" as was prior. A lot of the other time was spent just mapping the thing and baking it, with still about half the truck to texture, which sucks as i'm a bit crap at texturing.

I'd like to say i've done more than that, but my computer melted and i'm waiting on a new one before i can get back to work. So yeah, that's a thing.

• Upvote 6