Show Your Projects Chapter 18!

Outlawed

Need opinions guys... With or without wings?

I know i just posted suggesting what you should do, but i figured i'd offer, i'm without a project right now, as soon as i get my new PC put together with pritt stick and rope, could i have a stab at modelling those wings for you?

i got a really good shape in mind for them as well as the tail, paint job and hair, and i know it won't leave my head until i put it down in 3d

also, that jambo track had better have a motley '52ish merc to crush on there or i will be severely disappointed

I know i just posted saying what you should do, but i figured i'd offer, i'm without a project right now, as soon as i get my new PC put together with pritt stick and rope, could i have a stab at modelling those wings for you?

i got a really good shape in mind for them as well as the tail, paint job and hair, and i know it won't leave my head until i put it down in 3d

While I completely appreciate the offer, almost all of the modeling is already completed. If you would like to go ahead and make a set, you're welcome to, but I'm not sure I'd end up using them for my own project. If you wanted to do it anyways, be my guest. I'd love to see what you come up with regardless :)