Show Your Projects Chapter 18!

Outlawed

Yup, another truck.

hotshoe_zps0ff9bc4c.png

Really is a good looking truck, Alex! Send chills down my spine ever time I look at it or drive it. How I've missed my truck...

Special part about this truck is that I have a VERY limited edition version of it: Mine came with no drive shafts!  :P

Last I saw Roach was the christmas event on saturday, also if those are the old shock models from V2 I can provide you with better ones or would you prefer more accurate?

As for shock shafts the reason why there are only a few is because angles shocks provided to be a bit more tricky to line up as the old method was making the shock bodies and shock shafts as separate meshes, this was okay for trucks that had straight up and down mounted shocks. As for why they are on trucks that have a coilover/standard shock setup is because the shocks are a separate mesh from the chassis and through some witchcraft with the node/beam editor this makes it easier to have the shafts line up into the shock bodies and not have them poke through when compressed. We (V4 contributors) decided to leave a few trucks with shock shafts to give a small taste of whats in (kind of like the sponsor plates).

its just a matter of redoing all of the V4 trucks in this manner now.

Well I was inspired to get back to my unfinished World Finals tracks. Here's a sneak peak of WF6. I will not be using those wall banners, I will make another set specifically for 6. It will have non collidable props and something a little special  ;)

Say rock, you wouldn't happen to have a World Finals 3 would ya. Would go great with that new Digger 20th Anniversary.

Well I was inspired to get back to my unfinished World Finals tracks. Here's a sneak peak of WF6. I will not be using those wall banners, I will make another set specifically for 6. It will have non collidable props and something a little special  ;)

[img=http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd378/rockcrwlr1/z.png]

Great job Rock it looks beautiful cant wait!!!

This is my custom holiday track with a custom racing course. I haven't make freestyle, but it will have way more obstacles then this.

screenshot_566_zps11ea39c6.png

edit: Thanks rockcrwlr, it never lets me post image codes anymore

Edited by MJFanatic
Fixed image
  • Upvote 7