Show Your Projects Chapter 18!

Outlawed

How come no one tries to make replicas anymore? These customs are FANTASTIC!!!, But what about making and releasing more replicas. I know I should not be one to speak because I have not yet supplied any trucks or tracks to this game. I plan to very soon but I just want to put it out there. I also realize the amount of replicas put into the V4 Pack but there are plenty more such as Bucked Up, El Matador (Black), Nitro Hornet, The General, Bigfoot Nation, Strait Jacket, Ballistic, River Rat, RoboMachine, Rollin' Thunder, Illuminator, Red Iron Outlaw, Hotsy, Newer Mechanical Mischief, Quadzilla, Stomper, Fatal Attraction, Outlaw, Iron Horse, Wildfire, McGruff, Playin 4 Keeps and sooo much more. I don't mean to complain and yes I will do my best and learn to make some of these myself but just a thought... Some I understand it will take a process especially newer ones like Zombie, Scooby Doo and El Diablo and I know some are extra hard to make because of the design maybe but I think we need to add more replica as well to the download list :) You may not agree and that's fine. I am just speaking my mind

• Upvote 1

How come no one tries to make replicas anymore? These customs are FANTASTIC!!!, But what about making and releasing more replicas. I know I should not be one to speak because I have not yet supplied any trucks or tracks to this game. I plan to very soon but I just want to put it out there. I also realize the amount of replicas put into the V4 Pack but there are plenty more such as Bucked Up, El Matador (Black), Nitro Hornet, The General, Bigfoot Nation, Strait Jacket, Ballistic, River Rat, RoboMachine, Rollin' Thunder, Illuminator, Red Iron Outlaw, Hotsy, Newer Mechanical Mischief, Quadzilla, Stomper, Fatal Attraction, Outlaw, Iron Horse, Wildfire, McGruff, Playin 4 Keeps and sooo much more. I don't mean to complain and yes I will do my best and learn to make some of these myself but just a thought... Some I understand it will take a process especially newer ones like Zombie, Scooby Doo and El Diablo and I know some are extra hard to make because of the design maybe but I think we need to add more replica as well to the download list :) You may not agree and that's fine. I am just speaking my mind

That is quite an inaccurate statement. Many Replicas have been made and many are to be released. While I understand that you only mean to ask a question, it can come off to some as you whining or being ungrateful over "a lack of content". That being said: I encourage you to try and learn Blender, and tr?ck making. I encourage you to try creating many tr?cks so that if you so feel that the "replica content" in this game is lacking, that you may create your own and "fill the gaps" as it were.

Personally I prefer customs to replicas. Replicas keep you bound to try to duplicate a real world track/venue in virtual form. You have to try and replicate in exacting detail the look/feel/size of a venue provided you have good reference photos. If you fail at making something 100% accurate, then an influx of people will complain about how this and that are incorrect to the actual show. Some people are more talented to replicate such venues than others. For others, like myself, it's a personal taste to create fantasy shows.

Customs for me allow free flowing, free thinking design and creativity. I don't have to be held back by trying to replicate a specific van stack, or size of the stadium. For me, it's just more fun to create something that was envisioned in the mind and make it happen.

• Upvote 4

Alot of those trucks have been made, El Diablo Scooby, zombie might take sometime cuase we need to model the bodies for them, i rat rod, strait, red iron, fatal, outlaw playin i have them all painted and modeled and ready laying around somewhere for the v4 patch :)